
Well, we have decided it is a good idea to have a blog so that family and friends can stay updated on our busy life. With Tim working full-time at Excel Cabinets, going to school full-time as well as trying to spend time with Kaleb and me, he hardly has time to sleep or think. But Kaleb and I love him and appreciate all that he does for us. Kaleb has just learned to hold his bottle. I nurse but ever once in awhile he gets a formula so I can have a break, but he was getting put down for the night and was still hungry after being nursed, so I made up a bottle and he was so upset that he just grabbed and held on for dear life. Luckily I had the camera nearby so I got few pictures. He is such a good baby and has a smile that just melts your heart! I am still working a couple days a week at Golds Gym in the playroom because I can take Kaleb with me and it gives me sometime with adults and a free gym membership! I also just started selling Mary Kay and am really excited about all the growing that will happen along with it. I'm also really looking forward to having more skin care classes.






No comments:
Post a Comment