Photobucket

Best of the Miche Family

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Kaleb Walking!

Here is Tim helping Kaleb walk, he is picking up his feet all by himself. Hopefully he doesn't learn how to do this by himself anytime soon!

3 comments:

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

That is so cute! Haha! Oh man, I'm gonna miss that little guy when we move! He is so yummy, I just wanna eat him up! (Steve is disturbed when I say that about a baby, but only a girl can know that it doesn't mean you actually want to eat the baby!)

Montana Brandts said...

Serioulsy Kaleb is the cutest baby in the whole world! (Well as of right now!) How can you not have the biggest smile on your fac when you see that little guy! He lights up any room! I love him as if he were actually my nephew or something! He can come over and play anytime! Kailey and I would love to play with him!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

he is soooooo cute!!! and i need your email again to invite you to our blog!

Kaleb Jon...Our Little Angel Sent From Heaven!