We had our family reunion this weekend and it was so much fun! On the way back Kaleb and I stayed with Sarah and Craig while waiting to catch a ride home with Grandma Allred. I gave Kaleb a bath in their kitchen sink and Sarah got this darling picture of Kaleb relaxing in the tub smiling. :) So cute!PS I see the knife in the picture looks close to him but the blade was turned away and his arm didn't come close to touching it.






5 comments:
Jenny!! I can't believe you'd let your baby play with a knife! ha ha He's such a cutie! Looks like you guys are enjoying the summer. Stay cool and give Kaleb kisses for me!
Cute blog, and you KNOW the baby's cute! Gees, I swear Kaleb looks so different every time I see him! They change so much in the first months! Anyways, welcome to the world of blogging!
YEA! I am so excited you have joined the blogging world! Now we will both have nothing to do all day but blog together! Well when you're not working that is! I love Baby Kaleb! Our lives wouldn't be the same without that little ray of sunshine! He needs to come over an play with Kailey! She misses him terribly I know, she keeps carrying around her baby saying baby, baby! See she misses her friend baby Kaleb! And, if that isn't the cutest picture of that little man in the sink! Oh, man I love it! And the blog...way cute! Zack is going on an overnight hike on Friday so if you want you can come over and we can make a cute header for you if you want! Anyway, I have so much to talk to you about, this is what happens when you leave me and go out of town, so I might just call you tonight or tomorrow! Anyway, I am so excited! Talk to you soon!
Cute Jenny! I'm glad you found my blog. It's a nice way to keep updated. Kaleb is adorable! Good luck on selling Mary Kay
Hey Jenny! I love the picture! So cute! Its so fun to see your blog!
Post a Comment