Photobucket

Best of the Miche Family

Friday, May 15, 2009

We Made It...

We made to to Cincinnati almost 2 Sundays ago it was a long drive that we sort of split up by spending a few days in Chicago it was good seeing Family and friends! We finished the last part of are drive and are glad to be here but not looking forward to the drive back! UGH! Kaleb did so good for the drive he slept for most of it I was truly grateful he did so good! We are enjoying our time here although we have had quit a bit of rain that has kept us in.
We have were able to go to this dog park with Helina and Bennett and Blue there dog it is just a fenced in area to let your dogs run and play with lots of other dogs! Kaleb was in 7Th heaven to say the least how could he not be with dogs and balls every where you turn! We have also been to the park a couple times with them as well Kaleb just likes to watch he is funny! Although yesterday since all the rain we had the day before there were lots of puddles in the grass so I tried at first to keep Kaleb away from them at first and then finally I just let him get in them he loved it and we ended taking of his pants since he was so wet! I haven't been very good about taking pictures but I will do better! We also don't have the Internet yet so we are working on that so hopefully our next post there will be lots of pictures to enjoy!
Just a quick funny thing that Kaleb did yesterday! Every morning Tim clears his throat of flem and spits well Kaleb watches him do this and yesterday after Kaleb's nap we were in the bathroom and Kaleb started making this sound and at first I was like what are you doing then I saw that after he did the sound he would lean towards the toilet like he was spitting. I just started laughing he was trying to spit like his Dad so cute! I love him so much I can't help but just smile at him everyday even when he is being a little devil!
Oh Yes Tim is working very hard and we are so very grateful to him for all he is doing for us Rain or shine!

4 comments:

Montana Brandts said...

I am so glad you guys made it safely! We miss you dearly though and can't wait for you to return! Could you hurry up on that please! I can't wait for pictures of the new place! I am glad everything os going well, we miss you tons!!

Rachel said...

Glad you guys made it safely! You and Helina have to take the boys to the Cincinnati zoo, it is awesome! Too bad you guys are four hours away from us, it would be so fun to see you guys this summer. Good luck with the selling

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Yay you finally posted!!! Glad things are going so well with the move, we hope everything goes great with selling!! You guys are soo stinking brave :) ps- i agree, cant wait for pictures, i bet kaleb is getting so big!!!

Draper's said...

Yeah you made it!! I am so glad Kaleb slept most of the drive. I am excited to see pictures of your area. So funny that Kaleb was trying to be like his Daddy.

Kaleb Jon...Our Little Angel Sent From Heaven!