Photobucket

Best of the Miche Family

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kaleb Walking!!!

Kaleb starting to really walk a few days before his 1st birthday! It has been fun having him walk all over the place. This video is from a little bit ago but I forgot to post it! I love his little walk! He is now trying to run hopefully that will take some time for him to learn that! Now that he can walk he is going through this Mr Inependent stage which I don't like he wants to do everything by himself somedays are worse than others. But I look forward to the end of this stage if it ever really ends! Enjoy the video I think there is a little bit of Kaleb dancing!



2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

I agree, having them walk is fun... yet so tiring!!!! Kaleb sure is a cutie though. When you told Kaleb to say hi daddy, Ethan was watching the video and totally mocked you, it was funny!!

Rachel Alzate said...

Gosh he is just too cute! I know i have said this time and time again, but he is just growing too quick!

Kaleb Jon...Our Little Angel Sent From Heaven!