So now that Kaleb is on his schedule I tend to feed him lunch @ noon and then he lays down for his nap @ one well in between lunch and nap I get ready for the day so Kaleb usually plays in the hall and watches mom do her thing. He usually loves it but we have our days when he fussy so sometimes I just finish after he is laid down or give him his blankie and every once in a while he will pass out it is the cutest thing to look over and see that he has gone to sleep so the other day I took a couple pictures so everyone can enjoy the cutest little Boy that we love so much!
1 year ago







3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! Kaleb is so stinkin' cute!!!!!!
Don't you wish you could fall asleep anywhere? I do sometimes!! Oh, that little boy... I could shower him with kisses all day long... you need to make another baby cuz you guys make really cute babies!! So, get on that could you!
Post a Comment