Photobucket

Best of the Miche Family

Thursday, October 2, 2008

6 months ALREADY!!!!!

So Kaleb has been in our lives for 6 Months TODAY!! Crazy hoow fast it has gone and how fast he has grown up I thought it would be fun to post some of the pictures when he was new and some pictures of him today. It is so weird to look at him and see how much he has changed I can harldly remember him being so little. Speaking of growing up Kaleb is SLEEPING through the NIGHT yea!! I thought it would never happen he has been doing this for a little over a month. I love having My sleep back. He is also beginning to drink out of sippy cup he is getting pretty good about holding it too. Kaleb is also getting so close to crawling now when you hold him he just kicks those chubby little legs and squirms all around he is not very content to just sit on your lap. So I am trying to enjoy my last few moments of him not being able to be mobile, because I am sure the minute he figures out the crawling thing I am going to be going all over the place chasing him. I guess those are the joys of being MOMMY! He is the sweetest baby right now his thing is to grab your face with both his hands and kiss you and pull your hair. We love him and are so glad he is in our life it makes life so much more unexpectable and JOYOUS! WE never go a day with out Kaleb making us laugh!

Standing while holding on for dear life!

Kaleb in his BIG BOY JAMMIES!! size 18 Months just for the length! Tall like his Daddy

6 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

his face is all daddy, but his eyes are mommy's! he's so cute!! 1/2 way to the big 1 already, where does the time go?!

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

I can't believe how big he is. He has to be the cutest baby ever (til we have ours, haha, jk). Seriously, when I talk to friends or show them our blog, I always have to show them your blog, so they can see pictures of what I think is the cutest little boy I've ever seen. There are a lot of 20(or so) year-old girls with crushes on him! He's a heart breaker already!

Sarah said...

So cute Jenny! Its amazing how much he looks like the boys! I was with Amy this weekend and her little girl is already 1! Time flies..miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful boy, he definitely has his Dad's smile but the brown eyes are all Jenny. How nice you are enjoying all the daily joys he is bringing you. Start tying the cupboard doors, as soon as he takes off, he will be into them.

Mandy said...

What a cutie he is! I can't believe it's been six months. Crazy!!!

Montana Brandts said...

I can't believe he is that big already! Honestly it feels like yesterday we were doing your family pics. when he was only a couple weeks old!! He is so stinkin' cute!!

Kaleb Jon...Our Little Angel Sent From Heaven!