Photobucket

Best of the Miche Family

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Easter...I know it was forever ago

Sure love my boys!
We had a fun Easter, both boys were lots of fun. We started the festivities off by going over to the college the the Easter egg hunt they put on, well it was fun but crazy Kaleb got 3 eggs, Jacob got 2 eggs, and Alethia got 3 eggs. After that one we decided they would have more fun just doing one our selves so I got the stuff and Saturday afternoon we had one in our good friends the Evans backyard with my sister's family. The kids had tons of fun and got plenty of eggs. We will just do our own for sure all the years to come. Sunday we went to church and then Gma Alice had us and my sister's family over for dinner. It was delicious as always and great conversation. Then I died eggs with the kids and then let them decorate them I forgot to take a picture but it was a fun day. We are so grateful for Our Savior.

From our own egg hunt!

1 comment:

Kaylyn and Brady Blake said...

i love the matching outfits! so adorable! i cant wait till i can do that too!

Kaleb Jon...Our Little Angel Sent From Heaven!