Photobucket

Best of the Miche Family

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Two Months Already!!



Our little Jacob has been with us for 2 months now it is crazy how fast the time has gone by. We had his 2 month check up on Monday here are his stats:
Weight: 12.2 lbs (55%)
Height: 24.5 inches ( 95%)
I can't remember his head but it is in the 10%.

He is getting some good chub on him as you can tell by his weight! Jakey boy is a good little eater I have been able to get him to go about 4 hrs in between feedings and some nights he will sleep for 5 hrs now if we can just get him to sleep for 8 hrs! He is really starting to smile more and talk to us it is so fun. we can already tell how much he loves his big brother he will just look at Kaleb and smile it is the sweetest thing! He is such a strong little guy he has been so good with his head from about 2 weeks but he getting more control of it. He loves to look at the person holding him! He is a mommas boy there are some days he doesn't want anyone but his mom this is both good and bad! He loves his daddy though sometimes when Tim calls and he is on speaker phone Jacob will get big smiles! He is definitely a binky baby which we are getting use to since Kaleb wasn't at all! His eyes still haven't decided what color they are going to be I think they might end up being a hazel but we shall see Tim is always rooting for Blue, Jacob's hair has got a little red in it so I am anxious to see what is will be like once he has a full head of hair! We sure love having Jakey boy in our little family!

4 comments:

Montana Brandts said...

So CUTE! I can't believe he is 2 months old already either, holy cow! They just grow too fast! I love the pictures, they are so cute! What a sweet little boy!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

cute boys you've got there!! Don't they just grow too fast??!!

Rachel said...

What cute pictures! YOur boys are so adorable. Sounds like he might be a tall one!

M&M Frost said...

What a little angel! I just want to come and squeeze him! So cute! hope you guys are doing well! We miss you!

Kaleb Jon...Our Little Angel Sent From Heaven!