Photobucket

Best of the Miche Family

Monday, October 26, 2009

Carving Pumpkins!!!




Last night we decided to get our pumpkins carved up for Halloween. I was very excited to do this since it was Kaleb's first time I was very eager to see what he thought of what was inside of the pumpkins. Well he liked looking at the pumpkin guts but when it came to having him try and touch it he was not at all interested in it. So I of course wanted him to feel what it felt like I stuck his hand in it and put a seed in his hand, he hated it very much that he took the scoop and tried to scoop it off his hand. He did enjoy watching Tim pull everything out and put it in the trash, and he loved using the poker thing to poke random holes in the pumpkin he did lose interest half way threw and played with his ball and grandma Julie. Tim finished carving and my mom found us candles to put in them and we took them out and lit the candles. Kaleb thought it was so interesting how they glowed he kept oohing and ahhing it was so funny to watch him. It was tons of fun starting a tradition with Kaleb I look forward to having more of these wonderful family moments!




Trying to scoop it off his hand!

Helping Dad!


Our attempt at a family picture!

2 comments:

Montana Brandts said...

So cute you guys!! I love the Miche pumpkin, that's my favorite! You are way more festive than we are this year... we didn't even get a pumpkin!! Lame, I know, we'll just live vicariously through you!! LOL! You guys are so cute! And, 3 words for you Jenny... Kitty Litter Tonight!! Whoohoo! I am so excited!

Draper's said...

Love your pumpkins!! Looks like a blast!!

Kaleb Jon...Our Little Angel Sent From Heaven!