Photobucket

Best of the Miche Family

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sooo Sleepy!!!!

So about a month ago Kaleb had a very rough day which also meant a very long day for me. He didn't take a very good nap and refused to take a second one. So I just tried to keep him entertained until it was finally dinner time. He was very upset to be in his high chair. He ate a little and then decided he was done so I gave him some Cheerios's to munch on while I made dinner for myself well one minute I was turned around cooking chicken and trying to comfort a whining child and the next thing I knew he was quiet I assumed he was eating the cheerios on his tray but to my astonishment I found him fast asleep in his high chair. Poor little guy! He didn't even wake up with the pictures I took. After I took the pictures I did try and lay him down in his crib but of course he woke up so instead he got a bath and then went to bed.


It looks like he was in the middle of grabbing more food when he CRASHED!!!

A close up

What a tired little boy!!!

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

OH MY GOSH! TOO CUTE!!!!! Ethan hasn't fell asleep in any weird places lately, but Nate said last week while he was feeding E in the high chair, that he kept his eyes closed byt he would open and close his mouth for his "bites"!!! haha!!

Montana Brandts said...

So funny!! I forgot to tell you Kailey did the same thing this weekend... only she was nodding off while eating! It was so cute... stay tuned for the post!! I love how cute they are!!

Kaleb Jon...Our Little Angel Sent From Heaven!