Photobucket

Best of the Miche Family

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Chunky Monkey!


Since we have called Kaleb Chunky Monkey since he was only a few weeks old, we decided to have Kaleb be a monkey for his 1st Halloween. I found this super cute monkey costume online at Spirit Halloween and when I found it I knew it was the perfect one for him. Maybe I am a little biased, but he sure is the cutest little monkey ever!



On Halloween I took Kaleb up to Layton Hills Mall because Tim had to work, so I wanted him to be able to experience a little bit of Kaleb's 1st Halloween. So Tim was able to take Kaleb around to all the competitors kiosks to Trick or Treat. After finishing up there we went to Grandma Julie's Annual Chili Cook Off at her ward. ( Which she won once again. They just might ask her not to make any next year so someone else has some chance of winning.) Then they have a Trunk or Treat after everyone eats. Poor Kaleb was about asleep on Uncle Ed, but he held out until we were done. We then went to the Hanson house for homemade donuts and Hot cocoa which they do every year. Kaleb slept in his car seat, so maybe next year he will get to enjoy Halloween a little more. He was really good though about wearing the costume even though he was tired and sick with a cold. He is such a little trooper. He did get to enjoy a sucker on the way home which he enjoyed until he lost it!

No we have not traded Kaleb in for a girl! The morning of Halloween before Tim Left for work he debated wearing my blonde wig when he decided he it would not really work. I decided to try it on Kaleb just to see how he would look. Well, Kaleb looked so cute I had to capture the moment. I showed the picture to some of my family and they didn't even realize it was Kaleb. They told me that is what our girls will look like only with darker hair. I sure love my little Boy though and am glad he is 100% BOY! These pictures will just be black mail for when he is older!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I think he is the cutest monkey ever too! He is getting so BIG!! Hurry up and come visit us! We miss you guys :) I love the wig!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Gosh, Kaleb is so stinkin cute!!!! I think that chunky monkey fits him perfectly! Look at those cheeks, I just want to munch on them!

Montana Brandts said...

I didn't know you had a girl!! He is so cute... he would make one stinkin' cute little girl!! Kailey and Kaleb could be twins... if only he had blue eyes and pasty white skin, and was a year and half older... they would be identical!!

Kaleb Jon...Our Little Angel Sent From Heaven!