Photobucket

Best of the Miche Family

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kaleb's Laugh


Life has been crazy for the last two long weeks. Tim has been working at his normal job (Excel Cabinets), but quit because the hours aren't paying the bills. So, he got a job at Sprint as a manager so he goes to work at Excel at 7 am and then works until all the deliveries are done then drives home takes a shower and spends between 15-30 minutes with Kaleb and me then heads to his Sprint job until 9pm then he gets home about 9:30. We then pretty much go to bed. Luckily we have awesome friends who have been allowing me to hang out and feed me as well. But unfortunately Tim still has to do this for one more week. When he first took the job he was planning on doing a trial week and if he liked it he would put his two week notice in at Excel and for the last week he was going to use his vacation. Well the first week went great at Sprint and he put his notice in and his boss was going to be out of town for the second week and asked Tim to work both of the weeks. So of course Tim said he would so they are just sticking the vacation time on as a third week. I am so GRATEFUL to Tim for all he does for our little family he is such a wonderful husband and father.



Kaleb has been growing a lot lately. At his 4 month appointment he weighed in at 15lbs and 27 inches long. He has found his voice and will just jabber to us. It is the cutest thing. He also found his laugh which just puts a smile on your face. Just this last week Kaleb has discovered how to sit up on his own he is still a little wobbly but he does pretty good (picture above) He loves to be sung to and to play patty cake and have Tim rub his whiskers on his belly. We are just loving every moment with him and can't imagine life without him.


5 comments:

Mandy said...

ha ha he's so cute! Wow I can't believe he's growing so fast. I still remember when you were pregnant :)

Sarah said...

So cute! I miss my little nephew he just keeps getting bigger and bigger!
Happy Birthday!!! Love yoU!

Kris said...

JENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Long time no see or hear, but I just have to tell you that your baby is ADORABLE! I am so glad to have found your blog and I noticed I am on yours!:0) I miss you!

Ellingson's said...

Kaleb is so cute! And you're so lucky to have a husband that will do anything to support his family. I've got one too... Lucky us!

Sean & Carly said...

Hey there! I am really glad I found your blog! Your little boy is absloutely adorable! Keep In Touch!

Kaleb Jon...Our Little Angel Sent From Heaven!